MOTIVATING TRAINING COURSE – HOW TO EXTRACT AND OBTAIN THE BEST FROM PEOPLE
This training is for delegate wishing to design incentive systems based on staff assessment needs, learn to modify the system of motivation due to the company’s capabilities and potential employee and learn about their own preferences in terms of factors of motivation.
The aim of this training is to develop competence in the effective motivation, focusing on open communication and the correct flow of information using the tools and company’s capabilities to ensure employees incentive preferences are maximise.
Module 1. What is motivation?
Module 2. What does the triad of emotions, thoughts action means ?
Module 3. How do I keep my employees motivated
Module 4. Understanding factors influencing motivation
Module 5. How to communicate to motivate.
Module 6. Motivators used by supervisor.
Module 7. How to motivate group and individual.
Module 8. How to skilfully present visions of the employees future.
Module 9. Employees approach.
- Determine staff attitude and focus
- Assess the relationship between motivation and remuneration
Module 10. Stimulating motivation.
- Recognition of personal potentials arising from the type of temperament
- Focus on open communication and correct flow of information as part of the most incentive for employees
Module 11. Three generations of the employment market – how to motivate and communicate with them.
- Organisation of teamwork with regard to age diversity
- Define and manage employee development potential, taking into account the specific needs and possibilities of life resulting from age