NEGOTIATIONS TRAINING COURSE
The aim of the training is:
- To give participants knowledge on the area of negotiations
- To show the effectiveness of selected techniques of negotiation
- Acquisition of effective negotiation skills
- Provide tools to improve the quality of work and customer satisfaction
- Teach participants the precise of verbal and non-verbal communication
- Ability to influence a client
Module 1. The negotiation process.
- The elements of the negotiation process
- Components and consequential negotiation process
Module 2. Types of negotiations: positional and problem.
- Negotiation strategies
- Communication in negotiations aimed at cooperation
- The benefits of both negotiation tactics
Module 3. Preparation for the negotiation process.
- The process of balancing indicators of strength in the negotiations – how to obtain it?
- Modern approach to the negotiating process
- Analysis of goals, motivation and own reasoning
- Analysis of goals, motivation and partner reasoning
- Determine areas of agreement
- Develop opportunities mutually beneficial
Module 4. Communication in the negotiations.
- Principles of effective communication
- Counter tactics to games
- Discovering common interests
Module 5. Nonverbal communication.
- The importance of facial expressions, gestures, postures
- Zone gestures
- Verbal and nonverbal messages
Module 6. Methods of solving difficult negotiation situations.
- The impasse in the negotiations – dealing with it
- Accepted emotional attitudes
- Features of a good negotiator
Module 7. Techniques of influence and psychological tricks.
- The use and detection of persuasion law
- Standard techniques and negotiation tactics
- Techniques to identify and prevent manipulation
- Persuasion Techniques
Module 8. The long-term negotiation strategies.
- Understanding the motivation system on the other hand
- Building strong partnerships
- Striving for relations ,, Win-Win”