What we collect
We may ask for the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information such as telephone number, email address
- demographic information such as address and postcode
- preferences and interests
- other information to the purpose of customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We ask this information to understand better your needs, so we can provide you with a much better service, and especially for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- to improve our offers, products and services
- we may occasionally send promotional offers via email regarding new products as well as special offers or/and other information which we think you might find interesting
- we might also use the information provided to contact you for our market survey purposes. We might contact you using: email, phone, fax or/and mail.
We are fully committed to assure that your personal information is secure. In order to prevent unlawful access or disclosure, we did everything in our power to put in place appropriate physical, electronic as well as managerial procedures to safeguard and also to secure the information we gather online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you have accepted, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse our web traffic or/and lets you know also when you visit a web site. Cookies also allow web programs to respond to you as an individual. The web application can also tailor its actions to your needs, such as likes and dislikes by collecting and remembering personal information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies in order to identify whichever pages are being used. We use it as this helps us to analyse data regarding web page traffic and also to improve our website so we can tailor it to our customers specific needs. We use this information to do statistical analysis and after that the data is automatically removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us to provide you better website service, by enabling us to review which pages you find interesting or useful and which you do not. A cookie does not give us any access to your computer and any information about you / your research, other than the data provided to us.
You can either accept or decline cookies. However most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify the browser setting on your computer to decline cookies automatically if you wish to. This may limit full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may prefer to restrict the collection and/or use of your particular information in the following actions:
- while filling in a form on our website you should look for the box which you can tick in order to indicate that you do not wish the personal information to be used in order to send you special offers or for direct marketing purposes
- if you have already agreed for us to use personal information for marketing purposes, you can always change your mind and inform us in writing or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell or distribute your personal information received to third parties without your permission. However, if you wish to, we may use your email address in order to send you promotional offers about third parties that we believe you may find interesting.
You may wish to request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like to receive a copy of the information collected please write to:
Expert Company Training Ltd
113 Laleham Road
TW17 0AA Surrey
If any information we have is incorrect or incomplete, please do not hesitate to write or email us at email@example.com or at the above address. As soon as we receive the notification we will promptly correct your personal information found to be incorrect.