…is a training course dedicated to all employees working within sales structures ranging from assistants, managers, to the directors. The aim is to provide effective sales skills in every situation, show participants the benefits of the new patterns of action and to provide tools to improve internal motivation.
Module 1. Before sales meeting.
- My mindset
- Self-motivation techniques
- Planning, laying out and defining objectives
- Finding your own way of approach
- Ways to overcome resistance in dealing with a client
Module 2. Sales meeting.
- First impression
- Finding the needs of a client
- Fit a conversation with a customer type
- Assertive behaviour
- The procedure of achieving the objective in business meetings
Module 3. The client.
- Types of clients
- Needs and emotions of the client
- Body language
- Reasons for objection and refusal
- Sources of information about the client
Module 4. The product.
- What do I sell?
- What do I have to know about the product/services?
- What the client is going to buy?
- Features, advantages, benefits
Module 5. The sales conversation.
- Language of persuasion
- Words which we do and do not use in a sales conversation
- Questioning techniques
- Stages of the sales conversation
Module 6. Sales techniques.
- Sales of one-time and long-term relationship with a client
- Common sales errors
- Finalisation of sale