TEAM BUILDING TRAINING COURSE
The aim of the training is:
- understanding the principles of functioning of the teams
- increasing the effectiveness of cooperation
- improving team communication
- development of individual and team motivation
- identification of the causes of conflicts in the team
- developing conflict resolution skills
- develop constructive proposals for changes in the team’s work
Module 1. Creating a team.
- 5 stages of team development
- Team structure
- The selection of members
- Various forms of cooperation
Module 2. Team roles.
- Diagnosis of preferred team roles
- Leader and his/hers tasks
- Positive and negative roles
- Formation of positive roles
- Negative roles – what to do with them
Module 3. Characteristics of teamwork.
- Functions in the department
- Objectives of the department
- Principles of work – pro or anti-effective
- Relationships with other departments
- The nature of teamwork
Module 4. Team communication.
- Interpersonal communication and team communication
- Rules of communication in a group
- Barriers and distortions
- Improving team communication
Module 5. Group decision making and problem solving.
- Troubleshooting steps
- Methods and techniques of group work
- Advantages and disadvantages of each method
- Synergy effect and The Apollo Syndrome
- Individual and group work – a comparison
Module 6. Conflicts in the team.
- Intra- and inter-group conflicts
- Causes of conflicts in the team
- Characteristic pattern of conflict
- Preventing the occurrence of reasons
- Methods of conflict resolution
Module 7. Motivate team members
- Financial and Non-financial motivation
- Reward individual and team
- Motivating the leader and co-workers
- Principles of effective motivation
Each participant will receive a certificate for their attendance at the end of this course.