This training course we address to everybody who wants to increase their work efficiency department, improve relationships and atmosphere in a working environment, develop teamwork skills and improve vertical and horizontal communication.
Module 1. Creating a team.
- 5 stages of team development
- Team structure
- The selection of members
- Various forms of corporation
Module 2. Team roles.
- Diagnosis of preferred team roles
- Task leader
- Positive and negative roles
- Formation of positive roles
- What to do with negative roles
Module 3. Characteristic of teamwork.
- Objectives of the department
- Principles of work
- Relationships with other departments
- Characteristic of teamwork
Module 4. Team communication.
- Interpersonal communication and team communication
- Rules of communication in group
- Improving team communication
Module 5. Decision making and problem solving.
- Stages of problem solving
- Methods and techniques of group work
- Advantages and disadvantages of each method
- Apollo syndrome
- Individual and group work
Module 6. Conflicts in a team.
- Intra- and inter group conflicts
- Causes of conflict in the team
- Characteristic pattern of conflict
- Preventing occurrence of conflict
- Conflict resolution-methods
Module 7. Motivate team members.
- Financial and non-financial motivation
- Reward individual and team
- Motivating the leader and co-workers
- Principles of effective motivation