Terms and conditions within the cancellation policy.
Effective from 12th January 2018. Please bear in mind that ‘Terms and Conditions’ may be subject to change without further notice.
- For present course prices, dates and venue, please refer to our offer on the website.
- Before booking your place, please read the course content, to make sure the training course will meet your expectations and training needs.
- If a course application is completed by someone other than the named delegate, it is that person responsibility to ensure the delegate is suitable for the course.
- Upon receipt of your application form, as well as subsequent payment the delegate place(s) will be confirmed.
- By acceptance of these Terms and Conditions you are entering into a legally binding contract with Expert Company Training Ltd on these terms and conditions. Any term and/or condition sought to be imposed within any purchase as well as correspondence will not be considered as a part of the contract.
Invoicing and payment
- Course fees are payable upon booking.
- Invoices will be sent via email to the name and email address provided on the application form within 7 days from booking date.
- Payment must be made by pay pal/credit/debit card or bank transfer.
Course attendance as well as certification
- Delegate will receive instructions, which will be sent to the email address and name provided on the registration form.
- Failure to attend the training course will consequence in the full charge being incurred.
- Each delegate will receive a certificate of attendance in the end of the course. No certificate(s) will be issued if there is an outstanding balance.
- It may be required, for reasons over the control of Expert Company Training Ltd, to change the content or/and timing of the programme as well as the date, the venue and/or the tutor.
Cancellations and Amendments
- Every request for cancellation as well as for a transfer must be sent via email or in writing by post.
- The appropriate cancellation fee will apply dependent on your booking payment, as shown below.
|Calendar days notice prior to the due date of the course. Notice given (before):||Refund applicable|
|30 calendar days||Full refund minus administration of £29.50 excl. VAT|
|Between 15 – 29 calendar days (inclusive)||50% refund minus administration of £29.50 excl. VAT|
|Late cancellation: between 1 – 14 calendar days (inclusive)||No refund will be allowed|
|Failure to attend||Treated as late cancellation therefore no refund will be given|
- In the case of an individual indicated on the registration form cannot attend, we will accept substitution. However written request of the substitution must be sent via email or post prior to the course date as well as an administration fee of £29.50 + VAT will be applied.
- If the individual indicated on the registration form is not able to attend, cannot or does not want to assign their place to another delegate, a percentage of the paid price for a course may be permitted as payment towards an available place on the same course or different course that takes place in a period of 6 months following the originally reserved place. The percentage amount of money to be transferred is presented below.
|Calendar days notice prior to the due date of the course||Fee to transfer to a new course|
|30 calendar days or more||£29.50 excl. VAT administration fee|
|Between 15 – 29 calendar days (inclusive)||50% of the paid price for a course booked|
|Between 1 – 14 calendar days (inclusive)||Transfer is not available. Cost of the course will be not transferred or refunded.|
|Failure to attend||Treated as late cancellation and no refund will be given; nor will cost of the course will be transferred|
- Delegates are permitted to one transfer of the course cost or substitution per booking. After this the full cost of the course will be charged.
- In case of there being insufficient total number of delegates booked onto a course Expert Company Training Ltd has the right to cancel as well as to postpone the course.
- In the case of a training course cancellation by Expert Company Training Ltd, we will try to inform all participants 7 days before the course date is due, although please bear in mind that this might be not always possible. All course cost will be fully reimbursed, or the payment might be transferred to different or next due Expert Company Training Ltd course. Expert Company Training Ltd does not accept liability and does not take any responsibility for consequential loss as well as does not have liability to reimburse any another costs that you may have incurred, especially such as transport costs, accommodation etc.
- Accommodation and travel are not guaranteed and are the responsibility of the delegate.
- Coffee, tea and biscuits will be provided at the course.
- Lunch is responsible by each delegate unless otherwise stated.
- If you are not able to attend the training course on the booked date due to extenuating circumstances a delegate must inform Expert Company Training Ltd in writing.
- If a delegate was not able to attend the course due to illness he or she must provide confirmation in the form of GP’s note (a doctor’s note).
- Expert Company Training Ltd shall not be liable to reimburse any costs if courses will be cancelled due to fire, war, strike lock-out, industrial action, tempest, accident, civil disturbance or any other cause whatsoever beyond their control.
These terms and conditions, all together with the current Expert Company Training Ltd website content, prices, course details and Expert Company Training Ltd contact details, form the entirety of our agreement regarding to the delivery of the training course as well as services to you by Expert Company Training Ltd. These terms and conditions may be varied only in writing and signed by a Director of Expert Company Training Ltd. In particular, any terms and conditions included within your booking and said by any person acting on behalf of Expert Company Training Ltd should not be understood as a deviation of these terms and conditions either as an authorised deviation from the nature and quality of any goods as well as services offered for sale by Expert Company Training Ltd. Expert Company Training Ltd do not take liability for any such deviation being untrue or misleading.