TIME MANAGEMENT TRAINING COURSE
…is dedicated to those who have difficulties with punctuality, keeping time, not complying with deadlines, management team and people focused on the development of their own competence. We will show participants the benefits of working schedules, provide tools for the correct preparation of a work plan and to implement ways to save time and energy.
Module 1. My strengths and weaknesses in time management.
- Diagnostic basic habits
- Organisation of work
- Understanding bad habits and how it effects our lives
- Converting existing bad habits to good habits
Module 2. Eaters of time.
- Group term of time wasters
- Diversification time wasters: public and hidden
- Diagnostic of our own time thieves
- Ways to eliminate the guzzlers
Module 3. What is “time” and how do we really manage our time.
- Define the concept of time
- Examples of effective time organisation
Module 4. Postponing tasks and “open loops”.
- Reasons and circumstances of postponing tasks
- Defining the term of postpone
- Diagnose of our own open loops
- Open loops conversation into specific targets
Module 5. SMART.
- Determining the validity of identification objectives
- Conditions that increase effectiveness in defining and implementing the objectives
- The SMART method
Module 6. Planning our short and long term tasks.
- Creating the plan
- Check the compatibility of the plan with a defined objective
- Techniques of planning: Vonnegut strategy, Gantt chart
Module 7. Eisenhower matrix.
- Identify the advisability of prioritisation for the time management
- Clarification of the Eisenhower matrix
- Delimitation urgent tasks from the important tasks
Module 8. Pareto Principle – the effectiveness.
- To clarify the relationship Pareto principle and efficiency of tasks
- Discuss examples of activities Pareto principle in everyday life
- Science of finding yourself living spaces requiring Pareto principle and creating recovery plans
Module 9. Work and rest- how our mind works and how to use it.
- Identify cycles of activity, performance, standby, and sleep of our brain
- Presentation of the three basic types of daily activity. (poranne ptaszki, nocne marki, )
- Science of self- determine our own cycles
- Hourly setting your own schedule
Module 10. Everyday effectiveness.
- Gathering information
- Analysis of information
- Organising issues – a new role calendar
- Identify simple algorithms selection of responsibilities and the time and manner of their execution
- Learning the decision scheme
Module 11. Wrapping up.
- Basic principles of time management